Pull a Kendall (Because Stealing Beauty Looks is Legal)March 31, 2016 8:12 pm
Have you heard of Kendall Jenner?
That’s a joke, hopefully obviously. A strong representative of the #GirlSquad, Insta-fame and It Girl generation, Kendall has become the face of modern #goals. Personal opinions about the Kardashian clan aside (specifcally one certain member whose name rhymes with Tanye Zest), Kendall is killing it at life right now.
Can you spend a weekend gallivanting on a yacht with boy band heartthrob Harry Styles? Probably not (but if you are doing that, snapchat it or it didn’t happen).
But you CAN channel Kendall in another sense: beauty game.
For your copying pleasure: the tools you need to steal Kendall’s top glam looks.
1. THAT Topknot.
– Fake Bangs
– Bobby pins for buns
– Precision Straightener (for styling bangs and chic loose pieces)
– Flexible hair spray for stubborn flyaways
– A blast of shine
– A foolproof liquid liner for just the flick of a cat eye
2. The Backcombed Blowout
– Volume mousse for post-wash prep
– A powerful hairdryer for drying your locks upside down
– A flat brush to use in tandem with the dryer to smooth your strands
– A straightener to demolish away any lingering frizzies
– A teasing comb to gently backcomb the under layers of hair and add some oomph to the crown of your head
– A flex-hold styling cream as insurance for your hard-earned volume
– A shine serum for just the tips of your hair
– A bright coral lipstick
– A serious lengthening mascara
3. The Casual Curls
4. The Trendy Half-Up
– To keep it super casual, start with second-day hair. Add some volume to your ‘do with a dry shampoo.
– Ouchless hair ties to tie your top half into a bun
– Curling wand for loose, messy body
– Texturizing spray for that cool-girl finish
– A sheer pink lip
– A dewy highlighter
– And finish off with a volumizing mascara
5. The Signature Pony
– A faux-hair-wrapped hair tie (you could wrap your own hair, but why the struggle?)
– A ponytail extension for added volume (trust, all the celebrities are doing it.)
– A hold and shine spray
– The perfect complexion
– A matte red lipstick