|Your bag's empty. Show your hair some love - shop now!|
Whether you want to wear your hair in tight ringlets or beachy waves, there is a barrel for every curl achievable. Who says you can’t have it all? The Satin Wave 5-in-1 Curling Iron lets you style your hair in a variety of ways with just one iron. Each of the interchangeable, ceramic and tourmaline barrels creates every type of silky, frizz-free curl a girl could want.
The only curling iron you'll ever need
- This morning on Today Style we are taking your beauty game high-tech with the latest and greatest must-have gadgets
- Augusta Falletta is the senior beauty editor of BuzzFeed topknot
- Augusta, good morning
- Good morning, how are you?
- I'm great, thank you
- So you went to the Consumer Electronics Show...
-...and scoped it all out. You found the best of the best for beauty gadgets
- I did
- Let's start with this fantastic five-in-one curling iron
- It looks really cool
- Yes, and we have all of the curls represented today. So, this is...
- ...is Kelsey, she works with that
- This is one single barrel and it has five attachments to give you all kinds of curls
- So if you wanna tighter curls...
- I'm gonna spin her around so you can see
- Perfect. It's like dated night situation
- So we get... So we get the tighter on this end and as we work our way through
- Yes. So you just put the tighter wand over here. If you want a looser wave you can do a medium barrel. If you have longer hair and you want a really nice like undone done situation you can do the wider barrel that which is what she has on this side of her face.
- And the whole thing is just fifty five dollars
- Fifty five bucks it's a really good deal then
- Five curling irons in one
- That's fantastic
- Thank you, Kelsey
hair tutorials xtava
How to get the super curly shag look
A tutorial for medium-length straight or wavy hair. Meet Lauren
Using the Xtava 5-in-1 Satin Wave, select your barrel size and turn on the iron
01. Align notches and attach barrel with a push and twist to lock
02. Start by prepping hair with heat protectant spray
03. Thoroughly work the product into your hair
04. Section hair by layer using Xtava Pinup Clips
Xpert Tip: Use the heat-proof glove to protect your fingers
05. Clamp barrel onto 1-2 inch section of hair and rotate towards scalp...
06. ...hold for 6 seconds and then release
07. When you are ready to change barrels, twist to unlock and pull barrel straight up and off
Xpert Tip: Replace with a smaller barrel for top layers
Don't forget to lock the barrel in place
08. Release more hair and pin the rest up with an Xtava Pinup Clip
09. Continue curling
Xpert Tip: Curl front pieces away from you to frame your face for extra hotness
10. Exchange barrel for an even smaller size for top layer
Xpert Tip: Make sure to clamp onto the ends of your strands to get a complete curl
11. Lastly, release your final layer
Xpert Tip: Crank the volume of the top layer by curling at the root
Xpert Tip: Bangs need love too - don't forget to give them a little curl if you're got them
Now get out there and show 'em what you're working with
hair tutorials xtava
Link to Quiz on Styling Squad page. Take The Quiz